COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is Comic Art Ltd whose registered office is at 28 Marylands Road, Maida Vale, London, WSM, W9 2DX, United Kingdom
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Comic Art and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person, per platform. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will COB 6th June 2018. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Reply to competition post with #thecomicartwebsite and follow @thecomicartwebsite via Instagram or comment and follow @thecomicartwebsite via Facebook on or before 6th June 2018.
9. Comic Art will judge the competition and decide on 2 winners, which will be picked at random from all complete entries via Instagram & Facebook entries only. Comic Art’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
10. Comic Art reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. Comic Art is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
The winners have a choice of one print – either Dennis the Menace or Minnie the Minx. The prizes are unframed. Standard size: 25cm x 19cm.
13. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Instagram/Twitter/Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. Comic Art will notify the winner when and where the prizes can be redeemed.
15. Comic Arts decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: [email protected]
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to The Comic Art Website and not to any other party.
22. Comic Art shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
23. Comic Art also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.